scroll down for online form
As brothers and sisters in Christ, it is our honor and our responsiblity to pray for each other, individually and communally, privately and publicly. A big part of the Church’s job is enable this to happen.
If you, a family member, a loved one, or a friend need the prayers of the Church, you can let us know in one of two ways:
- Contact a member of the clergy (Father Ken or Mother Shivaun)
- Complete the form below.
Either way, please help us better respond to your prayer request by including the following information:
- Your name and contact information (in case we have questions).
- The name of the person in need of prayer and their relationship to you.
- The nature of the need (sick, facing surgery, terminally ill, died, etc.).
- The nature of the request (healing, courage, confidence, thanksgiving for the life of the departed, etc.).
- How widely you want the request shared (clergy, prayers of the people, email prayer request).
Also, we recommend that you check with the person before submitting his or her name (believe it or not, we’ve had people object to having their name and needs shared without permission).
ONLINE PRAYER REQUEST FORM